Friday, July 18, 2008

Graduation!







We made it through our last semester at BYU-Idaho! Thank goodness. I couldn't stand another winter there, but I don't think I know what I'm getting myself into because I've heard the winters in NYC are pretty harsh too. Anyway, we had a wonderful day--well not exactly--a wonderful evening I should say. I had three finals the same day as graduation. I came out of my math test about in tears but at least it is over. Nate smiled the entire day! I was so proud of him. He has been an excellent student. I swear the semester we were engaged we spent more time in the library than we ever have, but that was the luxury of being married. We didn't have to go to the library anymore. That just goes to show where our priorites were though. Nathan received his BA in Accounting. It brought tears to his father's eyes. His proud parents were there cheering him on. We hadn't seen then since we were married last august. His grandma Carol also came. It was fun to spend time with her. My mom and youngest brothers were able to come up from St. George for the festivites also. It was nice to have everyone there to support us, and not only that, to help us pack and move! I received my AS in Generals, and to my surprise graduated in the top 10% of my graduating class. I joked that I could have done better if it wasn't for meeting Nate, but I actually think I've done better because of him! We went to dinner right before graduation at Applebees. I felt bad becuase Jake was sick all day and him and mom missed a bit of the graduation, but they made it in time for the important part.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...