Sunday, July 20, 2008

FRIENDS in ReXbUrG!






We made awesome friends in Rexburg! I worked at Days Inn over the fall semester and got to know Paul and Stephanie and their little girl McKenzie really well! Nathan and I have really fun memories of my time at Days Inn. Paul and Stephanie were the live in managers, and the went out of town for Halloween and left me with the hotel all by myself for the first time. It was a learning experience to say the least, but Nate and I made it a fun night. We watched Hocus Pocus and ate pop corn and pumpkin pie (Nate's favorite!) McKenzie was very fond of Nate! We love her to pieces. She and I always danced around the hotel lobby pretending to be the ballerina in the snow globe that they had out at Christmas time. It was nice to sit inside the lobby and watch the snow, but I hated going out in it. We made sure to go and say good bye to the clan at Days Inn, come to find out they were moving into our ward just a couple of weeks later. Hopefully they enjoy the 74th ward as much as we did!

1 comment:

PaulandSteph said...

Rachel! How are you doing?! This is Stephanie, my neighbors Riley and Lindsay told me about your blog so I came to find it and add you to my friends! Check out ours sometimes, www.thefitzsimonfamily.blogspot.com, hope you guys are doing well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...