Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Back In St. Louis . . ."

When I was 12 my family moved from St. Louis, Missouri to St. George, Utah. Talk about culture shock! My dear friend Jen always heard my brother and I say, "Back in St. Louis... blah blah blah." I'm sure my brothers and I were pretty obnoxious with all of our St. Louis talk, but that was our home. It wasn't until late in my high school years and even after I moved away that I fully appreciated Utah. I really liked this video because it took be back to my St. Louis days! I am anxious for the semester to be over so that I can take Nate to St. Louis and basque in the Midwestern humidity and Ted Drewes! Gotta love it.

Glee+ Nelly= Love/ Summer/ Get me through the semester music!

1 comment:

Brittani Terry said...

Hey Rachel are you guys still in New York? I was thinking about going out there sometime this summer. We will see if financially that actually happens, but if your still there, that would be fun to get together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...