Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Harvard Sailing Team

.

Last weekend my sweetest friend Miss Kaylee Kirkland came to town for a visit. Friday night we made our way down to the People's Improv Theatre and had ourselves a little chuckle. We loved their show, and found out that they perform every Friday night for those of you who are interested. They were very comedic . . .go figure. I especially got a kick out of this little number BECAUSE the song "Life is Like a Hurricane" is the theme song for Ducktales the cartoon, and it just so happens to be the alarm clock ringtone on my phone. Ya, I'm cool! The skit at the show was better than this video because on the "awoo-ooo!" parts, they all did the wave together. There were lots of other funny skits and we quoted them all weekend long. "It was exclusive!"~HST

p.s. HST is not affiliated with Harvard in case you were wondering. And if you want a good laugh look up, "Boys Will be Girls" by the HST. One of their best acts, if I do say so myself. They also did a sweet Home Improvement theme song rendition. What can I say? I love TV shows from the 90s. (I religiously watched almost all of these!) I can officially check off comedy show from my list of things to do in the city. Check! That feels good.

All in all, it was a splendid weekend. We saw Wicked, watched the Jimmer (Go Cougs!) and ordered in, had a dance party in our living room (oh wait--only room), slept in, gained inspiration for the new blog theme (Thank you Kaylee!), and made inside jokes and memories that will last FOR-EV-ER!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...