Friday, October 31, 2008

4th of the 4th Tag! Thanks Aubri


Okay so here is a fun tag. Go to your pictures, open the fourth file, and the fourth photo in that file and post it. So here is what I found! This is Nate's youngest brother Brent who is serving his mission right now in Italy! We all miss him very much. This was a picture of him, I guess before a prom, opening his scholarship letter to BYU Provo. He's such a smart kid! I got to meet Brent a few times before he went on his mission. He and I are the same age...kinda funny, and Sam (our sister-in law) and Nate are the same age. When Nate and I went to school in Idaho we'd take roadtrips down to Utah to my house, and on the way down we would always stop in Provo to see Brent and all of my friends that went to school with him. It was fun to have some of the same friends as Brent. When I had my bridal shower and told all the girls that went to BYU Provo that I was marrying Brent Lauritzen's older brother they automatically approved! We are all very proud of Brent and so excited for him to come home in May! Then it will be back to the " Y" for him! I think we're all a little curious to see what he will go into at school. Will he follow the family tradition of Accounting majors and become a CPA? Nate's Dad has a joke/competition going to see who will take the CPA exam first...Aaron or Nate? To motivate them he says that Brent will kick both of their butts at it! We'll see...Nate just started his first class in preparation for the CPA exam. It's on monday and tuesday nights from 6:30-9:30pm. And busy season is coming soon, get excited!

2 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

do you know whats funny?? the fourth file and the fourth picture on my pictures is a pic of you and Nate when we went bowling!

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Haha that's funny Chels! Thanks for not posting it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...