- drive a car again
- reveal a fun surprise
- clean out mom's garage
- visit Brother Day with Alisha
- Give Lauren Davies a big hug before she leaves for her mission!
- Tell Joanie I love her and write James D
- find my pretty pink box that's been missing since july
- take Hoefelmann name's to the temple
- do Baptisms with Tawny
- catch up with my dance girls...Sandra, Stacia, Kaylee, the list goes on.
- watch a movie and have hot chocolate at Jen and Jake's house
- play the piano everyday at Grandma's
- going running with Kristen
- have a sleepover with Kristen and Karley
- go to a dollar movie since Nate and I haven't been to a movie since July
- hangout with dad
- hangout with Jake and Josh
- write Thank You/ Merry Christmas cards and send them!
- take a roadtrip to SLC to see friends...maybe
- and go shopping at Costco, Wal-Mart, & Target (pronounced that silly french way)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Utah-only 3 more days in counting!
Things I want to do in Utah when we go home for Christmas: