Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bling Bling...by Nate

"Bling Bling"
NBA Championship Title "Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy"

The trophy, made of 14.5 pounds of sterling silver and vermeil with a 24 karat gold overlay, stands two feet tall. It is designed to look like a basketball about to enter a net. The basketball itself is nine inches in diameter, about the same size as a NBA regulation ball. Valued at $13,500, the trophy is manufactured by the Tiffany & Co. Silver Shop every year. The winning team maintains permanent possession of the trophy.

I decided to create a replica NBA Championship trophy display in our Apartment. This basketball was autographed by New York Knicks legend John Starks. I needed to find somewhere to display it in our apartment. Not sure how long it will be up; probably will have to come down once Rachael realizes that I utilized her vase as the base. I will enjoy it while I can.

1 comment:

Dustin and Melissa said...

This is so funny! I can hear you now Nate..."You know it!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...