Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have your Cake and Eat it TOO!

Warning: Excessive amounts of food displayed in the following photos (and all photos are from phones that aren't smart phones). Don't judge the birthday girl!

The office provided Magnolia Bakery's Red Velvet Cake for my b-day. Scrumptious!



Nate and I went to Rosa Mexicana for my birthday dinner and this was their amazing tres leche.



Saturday morning I ventured to Tribeca and Soho with three of my favorite new yorkers for some sour cream pancakes. Bubby's was bomb!



Rach & Kellene

Kim & Anna

2 comments:

mb said...

I love bubby's!! I have never tried their pancakes, I must! happy belated birthday lady!

Hayley Dee said...

Look at you being all beautiful and grown up and happy. Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...