Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In Honor of Fashion and My Birthday



Models performed at the Moncler Grenoble Fall 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Grand Central Terminal for Rachael Lauritzen's birthday on February 13, 2011 in New York City.

Had I know that they were holding that lovely event for me I would have been there! You know me, I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff, but I had a prior engagement. I was having the time of my life blowing out candles for the first time since I was a youngster. In fact, I almost forgot when the singing stopped that I was supposed to blow out the candles. I clapped like I always do for all of the one year old friends I've made in my day and then realized that I had a job to do. Don't worry, I got 'er done! Thanks to all who made my day memorable



1 comment:

Nate and Erin Russell said...

I'M A TERRIBLE FRIEND AND DIDN'T CALL YOU! but i will and we'll catch up because i love you so so so much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...