Sunday, October 21, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Hoefelmann's 60th Wedding Anniversary


My Dad's parents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary on November 8th. Our family in Missouri is having a surprise party for them on the 28th of October, and I am publishing this photo collage with Heritage Makeres to be presented on a beautiful canvas at the party.

I wish I could be at the party. I remember celebrating their 50th 10 years ago. I can't belive all that life has brought in ten years! What a beautiful life, even with all of the challenges and trials. Family is truly everything. (And those friends that count as family!)

I recently became a Personal Publishing Consultant for Heritage Makers, a personal publishing company. A passion of mine has always been family history. I look forward to creating many projects that will help preserve our family heritage and memories. For anyone interested in learning more about Heritage Makers, check out my webpage www.pictureyourheritage.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...